Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Here's to a new Journey

Night has come and here I am alone. Ahhh the peace and quite. Yet so many things run through my mind of things to do. I could finish my book, The Best Yes. I could watch tv. But no here I go starting to write. I have a story to tell and im ready to do so. I'm by no means a writer but this is something I feel that God is leading me to do. I'm excited about this journey but more so nervous to open up and share intimate personal details with a bunch of strangers. However you will become like family to me. This is what I need to do to let you in on my crazy, hectic wonderful God made and centered life. 

I am a mom, a wife, a use to be registered nurse, I clean houses, run a business, cook, do laundry, attend church and try to remain faithful to this life God has given me. The past year we have encountered trials and circumstances bigger and harder than ever. Good thing is im here to tell you my story and what really happened! Stay tuned because this is the beginning of a Mom after Gods own heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment