Saturday, April 25, 2015

If you love to read articles and blogs you will love this new app!

So with me being new to this writing and blogging world I'm learning that it's a whole new world! I've discovered this new app that you can download and use on your phone! It's really cool and you are one read or share away from your favorite article! Post are shared daily from popular blogs so this is just a way for you to connect even more and support those writing for whatever cause it may be! 


It's called bloglovin and you can search and follow some of the most popular or 
Personal blogs that are in the blogging world. Here's the link blogger.com and you can download the app from the App Store! 

Check out my blog and follow me on this new found journey! Http:/bloglovin.com/sunsetgrace! 

Thanks and God Bless your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment