Sunday, June 7, 2015

Just a timehop memory

Amazed at my timehop some days. My how 3 years changes so much! I was 8 weeks post baby and tapping the scale over 200 lbs and my sweet boy was headed for his 2 month shots. 3 years later he's 3 years old and acts like he's grown and I weigh less now than I did before I ever got pregnant. (I'll prob never share the exact number bc I'm just private like that) Bittersweet memories but definitely was a lot of struggle of weight loss after gaining 50 pounds during pregnancy and then having a c section. A year and a half later I said yes to Advocare and it's completely changed my focus of nutrition and diet.. Alongside exercise and running. Saying yes to Cristina that Summer of 2013 was the best decision I have ever made! For me and my family physically and financially! Just reminiscing today😊 #nolookingback


No comments:

Post a Comment