Thursday, June 4, 2015

Childlike Faith


This week has been a definite eye opener for me.. I haven't helped with VBS since I was in high school and it's been such a blessing in my life this week. It's brought back that childlike faith that I tend to forget about. We have 3 girls wanting to know more about the Lord and I pray that God leads them straight to him. To be such young ages and in 5th grade there minds are so curious and just hungry for more of what God has to offer them. Studying the book of Daniel we are remembering and learning that Daniel made decisions to be different and that he wanted to Glorify God in all that he did and by doing so the Lord protected him and his friends from a fire pit and Lions den.. How awesome is our God that when we trust him fully that he will be our strength and shield during the good times and the hard times. How amazing that it only takes one Seed of Faith to Trust him and follow him. 2 Corinthians 5:7 says For we walk by faith not by sight. These young girls are learning that it takes trusting in what they cannot see and fully giving there own trust to a much higher power. I never went to bible school as a kid and surely wish I had had the opportunity because what a difference one week can do for us focusing souly on God to set us up for success in securing our relationship with Him. Praying that He will continue working in there hearts and give us the strength and words to give them during this week. What a blessing it's been to share the Word of God with these girls! We have had a great Leader too. Looking forward to the next two days. I think it's helped me grow just as well. Simply amazing! 🙏🏻😊❤️ #Jesus #learning #childlikefaith #faith #trust #God #salvation 



In Jesus Name, 


No comments:

Post a Comment