Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Today I'm weak and weary. I'm fed up!

This scripture is just what I needed today. Just a day that I wanna just go crawl back in bed and not clean another house. I wanna just hide. Crawl into a hole and disappear. Silly thoughts I know but goodness when it hits it hits hard. This was not the life I envisioned. Not the life I had planned. Why is the struggle so daunting and things so hard. So many around me just seem to have it all together, deceiving I know this too, but my mind is just weak today. I'm human. I grow faint and weary. I'm fighting every single day for my family. For life. For justice. For freedom. Ohhhh... But GOD! It's Just one of those days feeling defeated and exhausted and God told me to just open my app and there it laid written for me and anyone else out there needing some encouragement today for whatever reason. Rejoice in the Lord.. No matter. Rejoice. Train your mind to defeat those negative thoughts that can just cause us to crumble. The Lord does not give us a spirit of fear and worry those thoughts come from the enemy. And when your having your worst of worst days is when a victory is coming and he's trying to block ur confident in the Lord. Just pray and know that God is the God of ALL things. All positive, loving and New! #trust #faith #harddays #mindset #God #nevergiveup #defeattheodds #courage #life #ButGod #determination #powerthoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment