Sunday, July 12, 2015

Herbal cleanse days 3-5!!! Boom!


It's been go go go all weekend but it's been a good one. Still going strong on my cleanse! Keeping a positive attitude and just fired up about life in general! 

Key benefits of doing this Advocare Herbal cleanse: this is my own personal experience and nothing but personal based on what I've learned and heard. 
-increases your energy levels 
-increases your metabolism 
-detoxes your body of all the waste that builds up over time and leads to being fatigued and sluggish 
- the fiber helps to pull all that gunk out of your digestive tract 
- the probiotic helps restore the good bacteria your gut needs to digest food properly 
- the cleanse tablets help to regulate your bowel movements and get things flowing gently and uneventful :) 

Even though on the go I've had shakes for breakfast because they are absolutely delicious! 

I got a little over excited and jumped on the scale and I'm down 3 pounds already! I know it's several inches too just waiting for day 11 to measure! Don't focus on a number though focus on how you feel and how your clothes fit! 

Lunch has been pretty much leftovers! Chicken chili on Friday! Yesterday I was with a large group and we had Mexican. I ordered the chicken fajitas with no cheese, sour cream or tortillas! They were delicious! Little too much oil but best option I had to eat! 

Today lunch was baked chicken, green beans and a few sautéed red potatoes and onions. 

For dinner I had a grilled chicken salad with strawberrys! From Wendy's it's healthy and amazing! 

Like I said I've been on the go but meal planning and prep are the key to success! Tomorrow I will make a menu for the week and plan for that week! You can be busy but if you plan a few meals it will decrease the stress in your life even more! 

My timehop to my friend yesterday! 2 years ago and still going strong! It's a way of living and life! It's not a fad diet it's just saying to the world that you can get back control of your life and that your family needs you healthy!! What have you got to lose?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment