Friday, July 10, 2015

Accepting the past and moving forward.



So glad to serve a gracious and merciful Heavenly Father. He forgives me for my faults and loves on me daily. I'm learning to truly love and trust him deeper than ever. It's really true what they say about your relationship with your dad growing up can affect how you love and accept your Father in heaven. Not having much of a dad growing up at all it's been hard to look to God as my father but each day I learn and accept more of him to guide and lead me. I pray that he softens my heart and helps me learn to love him more as my father, my dad and most of all my father in Heaven. We have to look past our past sometimes because it can hinder our relationship with the Lord. But if we accept our past we can move on by his grace and mercy and his abounding love with fall on our lives. ❤️ #faith #father #God #trust #mercy #grace #love #Friday #freedom #powerful #thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment