Thursday, July 23, 2015

Delayed post but RESULTS are in!

So the end of the cleanse came for me this past Saturday but I ended it on the beach with my family! I did my measurements but had no scale of course! The whole point of doing this 10 day cleanse was to re establish better eating habits and to detox my body from any sugar and processed foods I had been eating. It's just a good jumpstart for your digestive system and you feel amazing with energy! 

My main focus was on eating 5-6 smaller meals during the day and not so much snacking! The new fiber drink is awesome bc you can mix it with spark and it has no flavor or texture! Just don't leave it sitting bc fiber gets thick and expands like it does in your belly! That's why it's very filling. 

I worked out 4-5 days a week while doing this cleanse and focused more on strength training instead of cardio. Muscles burn more fat longer term than cardio. 👊🏻👊🏻

So here are my results! 4 POUNDS OF fat LOST! I lost an inch off my waist, my chest and my hips! I gained an inch of muscle in my biceps and quad muscles. 

Super excited with these results! The numbers don't have to move drastically for you to see huge results! Trust in the process and learn to be more in tune with your body. Strive for progress not perfection! 

Order your 24 day challenge or 10 day cleanse today if you want personalized coaching and accountability! Never too late to start your journey to health! 

24daychallengemovie.com explains the challenge in a 5 min clip!

Check out my page to order yours today! 
www.advocare.com/13076223 


No comments:

Post a Comment